Soft and airy monkey bread with scattered herbs and a touch of garlic, finished off with a layer of oozing cheese. Ready in under an hour and can serve up to 40!
Total Time 55 min
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¾ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2cans (10.2 oz each) refrigerated Original biscuits
- 2 ½ cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (10 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, dill weed and garlic powder. Separate each can of dough into 5 biscuits; cut each biscuit into fourths. Coat half of the biscuit pieces in butter mixture; arrange in pan.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of the cheese over dough. Coat remaining dough pieces in butter mixture; place over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Run knife around outside edge to loosen. Place heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan; invert onto serving plate. Pull apart the monkey bread to serve.