Brazilian-style barbeque beef skewers are the perfect exotic twist to any barbeque that everyone will love!
- 3 x 250 g (8oz) beef rib eye steak cut into 2½cm pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent them burning during cooking.
- Put the steak, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, onion and peppers in a bowl. Season well and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto the soaked skewers. Place the skewers onto a hot barbecue (the barbecue is ready when the coals are white and asheand cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Arrange the skewers on a serving plate. Serve with lime wedges and the tomato salad.