Get a sizzle in your griddle with this mouthwatering beef steak with red wine vinegar BBQ sauce. Simple, easy and ready in under 30 minutes.
Prep 5 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
· 4 leg steaks (of beef if you prefer)
· 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus a little extra
· 1 onion, chopped
· 150ml tomato ketchup
· 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
· 2 tbsp light muscovado sugar
· 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Season the steaks on both sides and brush with a little oil.
2. To make the sauce, heat the remaining oil in a small pan, then add the onion and fry for 5 mins until soft and lightly browned. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer gently for 5 mins more.
3. Barbecue, griddle or grill the steaks for 3-4 mins on each side until cooked to your liking and serve with the sauce.