Simple and easy BBQ steak is an easy addition to any family barbeque, with subtle hints of garlic and rosemary it spruces up any barbeque.
Prep 15 minutes
Cook 15 minutes
Ready in 3 h 30 minutes
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 7 cloves garlic
· 1/2 cup olive oil
· 1/2 cup vinegar
· 1/2 cup soy sauce
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
· 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
· 2 teaspoons salt
· 1 teaspoon black pepper
· 1 (2 pound) tri-tip steak
- Place onion, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal, and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
2. Preheat the grill for high heat.
3. Brush grill grate with oil. Discard marinade, and place steak on the prepared grill. Cook for 7 minutes per side, or to desired taste.