Steak belongs on the BBQ. And throw in rosemary and garlic and how could you possible resist. This is a simple, non-fussy recipe to get you cooking up a delicious steak to impress with. Sometimes less is more.
- 1 small onion chopped
- 7 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 (2 pound) tri-tip steak
- Place onion, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal, and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Discard marinade, and place steak on the prepared grill. Cook for 7 minutes per side, or to desired taste.