The BBQ Pork Tenderloin is an easy recipe that serves 6 people, great for gatherings. The tenderloin is prepared by being marinated for 2 hours beforehand.
Total Time: 20 min
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- Combine all the ingredients (except pork), whisk well. Pour over the loin in a zip lock plastic bag or glass bowl. Marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove loin from marinade, save marinade.
- Cook 6 inches from high heat source for about 15 minutes turning frequently and basting with the marinade The outside should be nicely browned and the inside just a slight pink color Rest for 5 minutes and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- Heat any remaining marinade and serve over the pork.