Barbecued Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter is a quick and easy recipe that is ready in 20mins. Perfect if you don’t have a lot of time on your hands!
Total Time: 20 min
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2kg (4 lb) beef sirloin steaks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Recipe Sourced From Allrecipes
More Pork Loin & Fillet Recipes Here