Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours
- 500ml (2 cups) hot water
- 2 pork rib racks
- Spiced Barbecue glaze
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Make the glaze: Stir tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, firmly packed brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, dried oregano leaves and ground cumin in a saucepan over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Increase heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Combine the water and 2 tablespoons of the glaze in a roasting pan. Add ribs. Cover with foil. Bake at 180C, turning once, for 2 hours or until tender. Brush the ribs with the remaining glaze.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook ribs for 4-5 minutes each side or until caramelised and slightly charred. Transfer to a chopping board.
- Cover the ribs with foil and set aside for 2-3 minutes to rest before carving. To serve, use a large sharp knife to cut between the ribs. Transfer to a serving platter.
Recipe Sourced From Taste
More Pork Ribs Recipes Here