These low maintenance barbecued lamb fillets with grilled potatoes and olives is simple and can be prepared and cooked in under 30 minutes. Perfect for those last minute barbecues.
- 8 lamb fillets
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- 8 kipfler potatoes
- 128 g/1 cup of pitted green olives
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- For four people you’ll need 8 lamb fillets, trimmed of the fine silver skin. Place in a bowl and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix well before barbecuing.
- Par-boil 8 kipfler potatoes so that they are still on the firm side, peel, slice into rounds and mix with a cup of pitted green olives, 2 sliced cloves of garlic and a handful of chopped parsley before grilling on the barbecue flat plate, turning constantly, until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Serve the potatoes with the lamb fillets whole or chopped up and mixed through.