These low maintenance barbecued lamb fillets with grilled potatoes and olives is simple and can be prepared and cooked in under 30 minutes. Perfect for those last minute barbecues.
Total Time 30 min
- 8 lamb fillets
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- 8 kipfler potatoes
- 128g/1 cup of pitted green olives
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- For four people you’ll need 8 lamb fillets, trimmed of the fine silver skin. Place in a bowl and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix well before barbecuing.
- Par-boil 8 kipfler potatoes so that they are still on the firm side, peel, slice into rounds and mix with a cup of pitted green olives, 2 sliced cloves of garlic and a handful of chopped parsley before grilling on the barbecue flat plate, turning constantly, until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Serve the potatoes with the lamb fillets whole or chopped up and mixed through.
Recipe Sourced From Good Food
More Lamb Loin & Fillets Recipes Here