Balsamic BBQ Pork Chops
The Balsamic BBQ Pork Chops recipe is a 30min recipe, with the pork chops being brushed with a balsamic sauce, serving 4 people.
- 180 ml/3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 120 ml/1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 32 g/1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 190g pork loin chops
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Stir the balsamic vinegar, tomato sauce, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper together in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook the sauce at a simmer for 20 min. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 min
- Preheat a barbecue for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and black pepper. Brush the chops with the sauce from the saucepan.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated barbecue until the chops are no longer pink in the centre, about 5 min. per side. Remove from the barbecue then allow to rest for 3 min. before serving with the remaining sauce on the side.