- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 8 pieces of bacon
- Mozzarella cheese slices
- American cheese slices
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste (or whatever seasonings you prefer)
- Hamburger Rolls
- Turn your grill on medium and let heat up for about 10-15min.
- While grill is heating, divide your ground beef into 4 parts.
- Take one handful of beef and gently make a hole in the center as you flatten it out into a patty.
- Fold up a slice of mozzarella cheese into quarters and place it in the hole of the patty.
- Wrap the outer edges of the patty up and around the cheese, trying not to leave any holes where the cheese might eventually run out when melted.
- Season the burger on both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Take two slices of bacon and wrap around the burger in a criss-cross with the ends meeting on the bottom. Put a toothpick through the center of the burger and bacon to help keep the bacon from falling off once grilled.
- Place the burger on the grill (I put down foil first so that the bacon grease wouldn’t start a crazy fire in my grill).
- Close the lid and let cook for about 15 min on one side. (My grill does not have a temperature gauge and depending on the heat you may want to flip a few minutes before or after the 15 min).
- Flip the burger and let cook for another 5 min.
- Flip one more time, add the slice of american cheese on top, close the lid and let cook for 1min or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill and dress burger however you like.
- Take a bite and savour the tastes exploding in your mouth!
Recipe Sourced From Cooking With Janica
More Beef Burgers Recipes Here