The Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers is great for parties as this recipe serves 12 people. It is a quick and easy recipe, great for high volume!
Total Time: 45 min
- 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- -3 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- lbs ground lean pork
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard (optional and to taste)
- In a skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender in butter (about 2-3 minutes); set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine ground pork, mustard (if using) Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into 24 even size patties about 4-5-inches in diameter (this is for the top and bottom patties).
- Divide and spoon the mushroom mixture evenly onto center of 12 patties; place another pattie on top, and seal the edges of the meat tightly all around.
- Place patties on grill about 6-inches over medium coals.
- Grill about 20-22 minutes turning once until the patties are thoroughly cooked. Serve on buns.