Asian beef skewers are the perfect treat for anyone’s summer barbeque. Its simple, quick and easy.
Prep 30 minutes
Cook 6 minutes
Ready in 2 h 40 minutes
· Pepper – To Taste
· Apple juice, vinegar, beer mix – 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for mopping as needed)
- In a small bowl, mix together hoisin sauce, sherry, soy sauce, barbeque sauce, green onions, garlic, and ginger.
- Cut flank steak across grain on a diagonal into 1/4 inch slices. Place slices in a 1 gallon resealable plastic bag. Pour hoisin sauce mixture over slices, and mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Discard marinade, and thread steak on skewers.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill skewers 3 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Tip: Aluminium foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.