Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 1/4 pounds bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bag (12 ounces) broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- In a small saucepan, stir together ketchup, hoisin, soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook over medium-high heat until bubbling, about 5 minutes. Remove 3 tablespoons sauce from pot and set aside.
- Lightly coat grill with nonstick cooking spray or oil. Place chicken thighs on grill bottom-side up and baste with sauce. Close grill cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove cover and flip thighs, basting generously with sauce. Continue brushing with sauce every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- While chicken is cooking, stir together reserved sauce, broccoli slaw, vinegar and salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe Sourced From Parents
More Chicken Thighs Recipes Here